Libraries offer important resources and serve as gathering places for our communities. In today’s economic climate, these organizations are challenged to continue to meet the needs of their members despite shrinking budgets.
Partnering with Secure Pacific is one way libraries can completely secure their facilities in a cost effective way.
We can help you secure every square foot of your library. Whether you need an entry-level security solution or fully-integrated system, Secure Pacific’s products are scalable and can give you complete protection.
Secure Pacific’s monitored video surveillance can be installed inside and outside your library in high-traffic areas such as parking lots, entrance ways and courtyards.
Secure Pacific’s keyless entry system is ideal for tracking who comes and goes into the library and private rooms inside the building. You get more control and reports of activity without doing more work. We take care of all the work, data entry, software updates and continuing education.
Secure Pacific has the security system technology and services library systems need:
- False alarm prevention with verified alarm systems
- Prevent acts of vandalism, theft and unwelcome visitors inside and outside of the facility
- Protect private records and valuable equipment
- Control access to the building or sensitive areas during the day to authorized personnel
- Detect or deter after-hours intruders, thieves and vandals
- Detect and respond to emergencies and fire threats
- Service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use, so the staff can operate the system with confidence